EMPOWERING THE CLOUD AND CONNECTING THE WORLD
Broadbase Consulting Ltd specialises in building niche data routes to countries around the world utilising our own Cisco equipment deployed locally in 22 countries to date. We also work with selected partners to offer data routes around the globe.
Broadbase has established data centre, ISP and backhaul partners in over 40 countries that we will manage to respond quickly to you/your customer’s requirements.
Broadbase is also a registered Cisco reseller so we can offer very competitive rates to not only purchase but also deliver and install your own cisco equipment in country.
WHAT CAN WE DO FOR YOU?
Our fully resilient, agile & flexible network offers cutting edge services such as:
• In country virtualised server & storage infrastructure linked by our secure networking and communications backbone
• Our customers can outsource to us part or all of their hardware infrastructure, allowing them to save time and avoid large capital expenditure, whilst retaining full control
• We also offer a complete in country managed service, allowing customers to focus on their actual business, where we fully manage and maintain their infrastructure
• Our IPX platforms allows mobile and fixed telecoms operators access to a secure international network to VoIP calls, SMS, video and content without having to build and operate it themselves
• We supply international connectivity such as IP transit, IP VPN or ethernet as a service
• We provide a bespoke network management service portal to show 24/7/365 statistics via our outsourced NOC
Broadbase provides a suite of data and voice products using our own Cisco equipment deployed in each country to connect your company around the world.
Sub & Rack – Co-location
• 1u to 4u subrack – up to 1KVA • Quarter, half and one rack options – up to 4KVA per rack • Hardware insurance • Installation and commissioning
Infrastructure as a Service
• Combined with sub and rack co-lo • Customer specified hardware rented • Resilient and diverse hardware • Data backup and storage
Platform as a Service
• Managed servers • Managed routers • Hosted applications • Content hosting • International VPN • Private IP • Ethernet • VPN gateways
Software Defined Networking
• Cloud networks • Intercloud • Private networking • Programmable networks • Flexible networking • Virtual networking and networks
International Network Cloud
• Software Defined WAN (SDWAN) • Private, secure and dynamic connections • Flexible networks • Managed IP VPN
National Network Connectivity
• PTT interconnects • Access to national products • Aggregation solutions • Managed interconnects • Last mile services
• Secure and encrypted data • Enterprise VPN • File server and point to point network • Data storage • Apps gateway
• Carrier interconnects • Hosted national VoIP gateway (SBC or TDM) • Hosted VoIP application servers • Carrier aggregation points
Virtual Point of Presence (PoP)
• Virtual networking solutions • Carrier usage and billing data collection • Managed monitoring dashboards • Network function virtualisation
• Routing and electronic signaling • Access control security • Global 24×7 technical support • Peering management • Fraud management
For further information please download our brochure or contact us using the form at the bottom of this page.
WHO SHOULD CONTACT US?
We work with a number of corporate customers, IT management companies, system integrators, telecoms companies, service providers and resellers.
Our flexible approach to retail or wholesale supply will be individually tailored to your organisation’s requirements so our service to you is seamless. We offer short term contract options through to 36 months.
We work with customers with no infrastructure and can host customers whom have their own infrastructure equipment in country.
Our management’s knowledge of the international telecoms and digital data sectors combined with longstanding service provider and equipment vendor relationships means we offer customer driven and market solutions.
We are also able to offer services between countries rather than backhaul to Europe. If you are interested in a particular country please contact us with your requirements and we will do our very best to help.
We have offices in London, our address is:
Broadbase Consulting Ltd 4th Floor, 59 Grosvenor Street London, W1K 3HZ
TEL: +44 (0) 207 1155 118